Sunday 18 July 2021

Candid Coffee Table Still Life.....


 Last week, I finally received my camera back from repairs at SONY. It appears that through my own absent mindedness, I hooked my camera up to do some tethered shooting, and forgot that the laptop I had plugged into was an XP Operating System, and not my Windows 10 laptop.....Oooops, I totally fried the main circuit board, and it had to be replaced. It was a rather rude realization that I could do such a thing, and also very expensive. Anyway, such is life. So, having received it back, I did not have time to take it out and do some shooting around the river front, or anywhere else. This little image was one of the first shots after the repairs to test that it was indeed working as it should. The Illustration Mode was selected, and the light is provided by a flash bounced backward over my shoulder off of the ceiling. Hope it is enjoyable to someone else out there. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment