Friday 14 January 2022

Female Downy Woodpecker "Sketch".....


Yet another picture, or "sketch" dare I say, of this little female Downy Woodpecker that has found the suet block much to her liking, as she stops by on a regular basis to feed. This image was taken today, and instead of posting as a regular photo, I decided that it might be interesting to see how it would look as a sketch or something resembling a drawing of sorts. If I had the talent that my granddaughter has, I would be able to sit down with a pencil and pad, and in a matter of minutes, come up with something far superior to this software rendering. But, alas, I am no artist, and must rely on my photo toys to make my pictures. Her pencil drawings look every bit as real as if it were done with a camera, and that totally baffles me no end. She can copy something from a photograph, or conjure up a fantasy piece from her head, that just blows me away. Hope you get a little enjoyment from my software fumbling....Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment