Friday 30 July 2021

Rose Cluster.....


This afternoon, I took a chance that my lens would not fog up, as I stepped into our back yard where the humidity and the heat had pushed the thermometer up to almost 40C. The air conditioning has been running nonstop for days, but we are supposed to be having a much welcomed cool down starting tomorrow. It is impossible to get anything done outside when it is like that. There are those who like to flirt with medical issues by exerting themselves outside in this heat, and I wish them well. Anyway, with my 80 ~ 200 mm lens on my camera, I shot this little image wide open at f2.8, and had the Watercolour Mode selected so as to make a little image that somewhat resembled a watercolour painting. It does not do too bad of a job, for what it is, and it is fun to have another option available in camera. With a little bit of tweaking in Photoshop CS5 and Corel for the framing set up, this is the outcome. Hope some who might be viewing this will enjoy it a little.....Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment