Friday 1 July 2022

Happy Canada Day!!!

The last two months have been very trying to say the least, and it has now been 2 weeks exactly since I finished my radiation treatments. Hopefully they did the intended job, but I will not know the level of success for a few months yet, after a few follow up consults with my Oncologist. As a result, I am happy today to be back to posting again, and hoping things will return to normal soon. This little image is a celebration of these recent personal events, and also to show my appreciation for this country that I am fortunate enough to live in. Yes, there are forces at work that wish to trash our history and indoctrinate the masses with mixed messages, etc., but what goes around, comes around, and I have every faith that Karma will make her rounds in her own good time. We get back what we give out, and it is my wish to add a little quiet beauty to this old world, even though most of what I post on here is likely not viewed by many, and will be of no significant consequence in the over all scheme of things. For those who do view my blog, thank you for checking in. The future is very uncertain for a lot of folks, and about the only thing that I can say about that is that there is a lot to be said for living in the now. Be engaged in what makes the soul satisfied and share it with others.....Cheers! Happy Canada Day! 


P.S: Camera ~ Sony a900 DSLR

       Lens ~ Minolta 85mm, f1.4 @ f11 for 1/3 sec

       Lighting ~ 2 Aputure Light Storm Mini 20C LED lights at 5500 K

       Photo Editing Software ~ Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment