Sunday 2 August 2020

Porcelain Bouquet.....

It is a rainy day today, and while I am awaiting my batch of bread to proof, I decided to play around a bit with this little image that I shot last evening while the hockey game was on TV. It is a little porcelain bouquet of flowers that my old mentor Jack Shepherd had given to my wife at one of the old Photo 74 meetings for some little contest that was a part of a banquet evening the group was holding. Anyway, last evening I for whatever reason took it from the cabinet, and set it on the corner of the Coffee Table, and shooting at f2.8 the floor/background was nicely out of focus. Jack used to say that if a picture is worth shooting, it is worth framing, and it is not a picture until it has a frame on it....who am I to argue? Hope you enjoy a little.....

P.S. Camera: Sony a77Mk2
       Lens: Minolta 80 ~ 200 f2.8 APO G

No comments:

Post a Comment