Monday 1 March 2021

Neil, Frank & Eddy.....


 It has been quite a while since my last post, and I had no idea that this image would be the one to get on here tonight. These three fellows were friends of mine, who recently departed this old world. They were all exquisite photographers, and I would not hesitate to call them masters of the craft. When I look at this image, it is hard to imagine that between these three, there is well over 150 years of photographic knowledge and skill. They were old school, but they were quick to learn and master digital as well. Using layers in Photoshop is not my forte', and for the technical purists out there, don't pixel peep too much, it will give you lots to smirk about. But I am learning, and the curve is a long one for some of us, myself included. Anyway, this image is my little homage to three great guys that was a privilege to have known.....We will miss them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment