Wednesday 14 April 2021


 This little image tonight was provided by our neighbour Terri, as she brought a handful of blossoms from her lovely garden, to my wife and me. We had not been out of the house for several days, and I think it was her way of checking up on us. At any rate, they found a place on our kitchen table next to a bowl of oranges and bananas. Of course, I had to grab a quick shot of them, and tonight, I decided to play with them a bit, using my Corel Painter software. It is supposed to resemble a watercolour rendering of the original image, and I guess, for the most part, it does a much better job of it in automatic mode, than if I were to go at it freehand....needless to say, I am no artist. This is about as close to that as I can get. The matte and frame is also courtesy of Corel software. It is not something that I will be doing very often, but it is a little change up, to help stave of the boredom dogs....Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment