Monday 7 June 2021

Awash in Colour.....


 The image below this one is the base image used in this little compilation tonight. For sure it is not to everyone's taste, but I have always enjoyed experimenting and pushing the boundaries of things. When I start out with these little "excursions", I have no idea what the final outcome will be. As a matter of fact, if I were to try to reproduce this image from scratch again, it would not likely look the same, so in that respect it is a one of. The textures in the image is derived from my own concocted filters that I have saved to be used when I feel the need to. So, trying to duplicate something similar using the filters that come with Photoshop, or any of the other photo editing software, would be somewhat futile. It is a lot of fun to experiment with photo imaging, and if one were in need of a splash of colour somewhere, this might fit the bill. However, if you are an ardent purist, which I used to be, then this would be considered an abomination for sure. Somewhere along the way, I discovered that in this crazy old world, anything goes. At least my throwing all caution to the wind photographically, is no harm, and if it gives you a chuckle, one way or the other, no problem....Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment