Tuesday 17 May 2022

Bay Roberts, NFLD.....

Due to circumstantial machinations beyond my control, I have not posted much in the past while. It is what it is, and hopefully there are a few folks that still take a peek at this little blog from time to time. Tonight, with one eye on the hockey game, I got rummaging about in some of my old images from a trip to Newfoundland back in 2015. Needless to say, much has changed in the world and personally since then, and I have no idea when or if I will be able to make it back "home" again anytime soon. This image was taken in Bay Roberts, when I strayed off of the main road, and down a little country laneway. It was originally shot in colour of course, but I like this Black & White rendition very much. Earlier this evening, I had played with it in Corel Painter Essentials software, and gave it a more painterly treatment, but a straight up conversion to Black & White is more to my liking.....hope you find it enjoyable as well. Cheers! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment