Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Still Life Painting..........Sort Of?

 

Tonight I thought I would try out getting some sort of handle on an older version of Corel Painter software. The image is from some testing I was doing out in my "cave" one evening a while back. It is the sort of thing, that if you don't do it often, then it is very easy to forget how to make the proper adjustments in the camera menu, and hook up to the laptop for tethered shooting. Anyway, this isn't intended to be a work of art or anything, just a way to pass an hour or two, as there is absolutely nothing of any interest to me on the TV. It was a wee bit of fun....hope you enjoy it also. Cheers! 




P.S. The Monarch butterfly was one that gave up the ghost in my very hot truck one day when I went out to lower the windows..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment