Friday 17 January 2020

Abstract Graffiti.....

The original image was just some graffiti painted all over the walls of this old dark, dank, musty abandoned War Bunker in Sydney, N.S.. While I was going through some of my old files tonight, hoping to throw out the "rejects" and make more room on the hard drive, I came across this one, and decided to try and make something different of it....I am easily side tracked. Anyway, I decided it might be a good candidate for a couple of my self made filters. After applying my "Grunge" and "Fire in the Sky" filters, this is the result. However, while looking at it afterward, I am not sure who is the more deranged, the graffiti artists or the photographer.....I guess you could say that we were all having a bit of fun, doing what we must... Hope some of you enjoy a little also.....Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment