Tuesday 19 May 2020

Basket of Peaches.....

The "munchies" drew me to the kitchen this evening, and sitting on the counter top was this basket of peaches that had been gifted to us by a family friend. They seemed to be hollering at me to take a picture of them. So without much delay, I proceeded to set up a little table top setting , and do just that. After a few shots of just the peaches, I added a few Boysenberries beside the basket. For the most part, I have been trying my best to keep things as simple as possible, but it still needed some other element, as there was a large empty space at the top with nothing happening there. So, I decided to raid a lovely bouquet of flowers that my wife had received for Mother's Day from the kids, and added them to the mix. The arrangement was lit with 2 LED lights and a white reflector card to fill in the foreground shadows a bit. Hope some of you enjoy it a little....Cheers, and stay well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment