Sunday 21 June 2020

Coleus Abstract.....

It has been several days now since I last picked up my camera, but today, I found a few minutes to take a couple of random shots of different things. This little Coleus plant was one of the images that I chose to play around with tonight. The Illustration mode was set on my camera, and then when I downloaded it into my Corel Software, I used another filter or two, to arrive at this abstract effect. While the plant has a lot of natural texture, the filters applied in the camera and software afterward seems to enhance the texture. It works for me, but my in house art advisor seems to think otherwise. The nice thing about photography and art as well is that it is all very subjective, and as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It really is not a big deal......it is just a picture after all. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment