Friday 17 July 2020

Clematis by Wren House.....

'Tis a hot one in Windsor today. In this kind of heat, you only get a couple of hours in the evening before dark to get anything done outside. For the most part, the heat might be somewhat bearable, but when you add on the humidity, 33C feels like around 45C, then you run a risk of heat stroke if you exert yourself too much. It is easier to stay inside with the A/C running, but the whole Summer is slipping by, and I have so much I wanted to get done. Anyway, last evening, I braved the mosquitoes, and spent an hour in the back yard taking a few shots of whatever was on offer. This little shot of my wife's white Clematis is climbing up the fence beside a little bird house that a couple of weeks ago, was home to a little House Wren family. For what ever reason, probably the heat, they seem to have vacated their residence, for somewhere else. This little image is far from a work of art, as is most of my endeavours, but I liked the mood of it anyway. Hope you will enjoy it a little.....

No comments:

Post a Comment