Saturday 18 July 2020

Roses of Sharon at Dusk.....

This is another image from my foray into the back yard at dusk last evening. The lighting was provided by a couple of my LED's on light stands. Again, not a work of art, but I enjoy the contrast that this set up provided, as it is a bit of a deviation from the normal daylight shot. It is also my first efforts at processing an image in Adobe Lightroom 5, and I seem to be rather late to the party on that. For whatever reason, I never got around to trying Lightroom before, so I figured it is about time to learn something new, and get with the program.....it will take a while to get comfortable with the software, as I have also been dabbling with Capture One Pro 9 for my RAW editing. It allows me to shoot tethered to the computer, but my better half thinks I am already tethered to the computer enough as it is.....Hope you enjoy this little fun image a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment