Friday 11 December 2020

Somewhere Near Trinity, NFLD


 Last night, I got to checking out a few Black & White analogue photography (film) sites. Yes, there are still a few guys/gals out there who shoot nothing but film. Some of the work was beautiful, and it brought to mind some of the work that my old mentor, Jack Shepherd, would produce after one of his many trips to various places in Canada and the USA. So, I decided to work on another of my images from the Trinity area of Newfoundland, on the Avalon Peninsula. The peace and quiet stillness present while I was photographing this image was something that was is stark contrast to the din of city life. It gave me a real angst to head back to the darkroom again, and expose and print some film.....I still have all my old darkroom equipment, and film cameras, so could be up and running in a couple of days....who knows? I just might give it another shot in the New Year.......hope you enjoy. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment