Thursday 15 February 2024

Three Roses Abstract.....

This image tonight, or I should say this morning, is a variation of the same 3 dead roses as show in my posting below. Sometimes, it is fun to try for a totally different or unusual presentation of the same subject matter. My preference for this one was a more abstract treatment, as I stuck the roses in amongst a vase of tall branches that sits by the fireplace. At first, I thought it was kind of silly to do this, but the more I looked at it, the more it grew on me. So I got brave, and decided to put it on here for you to love or hate....it's all good. Hope it provides a little kick of sorts for some of you....Cheers!
 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous23:30:00

    It's a pity you're sticks weren't green. They would POP and it could have been labelled past and present. Granted, after having said that, the dead roses pop out against the dead twigs. Dave, I have some tree bark pieces in the back if you feel like experimenting more. Just sayin' is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in....I'll keep the tree bark in mind as it would provide nice textures. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete