Wednesday 26 June 2024

First Rose of Sharon Blossom - 2024

 

Looking out the kitchen window this morning, I was most pleasantly surprised to see this lovely Rose of Sharon blossom greeting me. It is the very first blossom to open on the bush beside the back deck, and within the next few days, this bush, and the others in the yard, will be covered with these, and should continue to bloom until well into late September or early October. Unfortunately, there isn't much scent to them, but to be surrounded by their vivid colours makes a morning beverage very pleasant indeed. Sometimes I think that I am a bit crazy to be spending money on expensive lenses, but while it is not a work of art, these lovely blossoms make it worthwhile....well, to me anyway. Hope you enjoy it  also....Cheers!

SONY a7Mk2, and 90mm f 2.8 Macro Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment