Friday 5 July 2024

Mysterious Woman.....

Lately I have been dabbling with studio portraiture, and this is my first attempt in a very very long while. It is fun to experiment a little with some off beat styles, and this lovely lady decided to go a little on the "dark" side for me. She was a thespian in her high school days, and I was fortunate that she has not lost her "joie de vivre" for this little session. The lighting is not what I was hoping for, but it will do for a start. It would probably look not half bad as a black & white, maybe I will give it a go sometime. Thanks for your time. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21:35:00

    Hey I know this lady! Lovely photo poppie! - bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking in Bekah, hope you have a great week....Poppee

    ReplyDelete