Monday 8 July 2024

The Black Hat.....


 This image is a Black & White rendition from the same session as below. As I said, I have been away from the portrait end of things for a while, and there is a lot that could have been improved. Making mistakes is a part of the process of learning and improving, no matter the endeavour. Someone once said that the perfect photo has yet to be taken, but I have to suggest that I have seen a lot of them that come pretty close....not mine of course. At any rate, I have to say that playing with a set of studio lights and some of the gear that goes with it, is a very nice diversion from my flowers and still life stuff that I have been doing for the past several months. There have been many times that I wished to have been able to go out about town with my camera, but reading the many headlines in the local newspaper of the various assaults on folks of all ages, makes me more content to hide away in my garage or back yard, and do my thing there.....and focus on the positive. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment