Thursday 12 March 2020

Horse Hair & Fiddle Heads.....

As I mentioned below, the old white violin is in shambles. However, a part of me somehow refuses to part company with it just yet. This image is the result of playing with the now detached bow strings, or what is left of them, and seeing if there might possibly be an interesting arrangement to be had. On the way to learning how to do still life, or table top photography, there will be occasions that I will certainly shoot something that is much less appealing, and likely this is one of them.....but by making "mistakes" we are able to learn and grow in any craft or endeavor. Then again, there might be some who would see some merit in this image. For me personally, it is not one of my more satisfying efforts, but it was a learning experience that I am not at all reluctant to share with anyone else....it is what it is...just another note in the overall melody. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment