Monday 13 September 2021

Somewhere Near Trinity, NFLD.....repost

This little image was posted sometime around last December, 2020, as a Black & White, which I liked very much. Tonight for whatever reason, I got to playing with it again. This time I thought I would try Corel Painter software, and this is the resulting image. It is supposed to somewhat resemble a coloured pencil drawing of the original photo. Truth be told, I am not very proficient with this software yet, and there is definitely a learning curve to it. It is a bit difficult for me to wrap my mind, or what's left of it, around, and accept the fact that it is no longer a photograph, and is now something quite different. The colours are different, and the jury is out on if it somehow enhances the image or not.....but it is fun to experiment, and to get a few hours relief from all of the so called Federal Election stuff online that we must endure for another week at least....good Lord, I'd give anything to find myself trudging along the dirt road in this image right about now....Cheers! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment