Sunday 24 October 2021

Wren House in Autumn.....

It appears that the lovely Autumn season is upon us again, and I enjoy the Autumn colours that other photographers have taken and posted on their various sites online. Circumstances does not permit me to get out and about much these days, so about the furthest I get to venture out, is our back yard. This little wren house has been vacated again, and I would love to be able to grab a picture of it sometime, but it usually appears when I do not have my camera handy. It paid us a visit this morning whilst I was enjoying my coffee, as it landed on our front veranda for a very brief few seconds, and then was off. It will likely be next year before we get a glimpse of it again, and enjoy it's lovely song.....meanwhile, I have to content myself with taking a shot of its abode, and hope that it does indeed return next year.....Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment