Monday 25 October 2021

On the Fence.....

This little image might very well be the only image that I get to shoot anything that resembles Autumn colours. It was taken in the far corner of our back yard, behind a Rose of Sharon tree that grows there. If I am not mistaken, I believe it is an Engleman's Ivy vine, and it is starting to "snake" itself along the fence. If it is indeed and Engleman's Ivy, then it will likely cover the entire fence by this time next year, and I don't think I will be too eager to tear it out, as the leaves turn a lovely red in the Fall. This one seems to be just starting to turn colour now, and maybe after this rainy spell is over with, I may be able to get a really nice shot of it when the sun backlights it. At any rate, it is not a work of art, but I have grown to appreciate the very simple things that seem to surround me....hope you enjoy it also.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment