Saturday 9 October 2021

Ash Leaves Abstract.....

This little image was originally shot just a few feet from the White Dogwood Berries posted below, prior to Covid-19 when we visited the Lorraine Valley area of Northern Ontario. It was actually shot in the Summer time, and the leaves and forest were very green. I did a little photo editing in Corel, and converted it to an Autumn like scene. Then I took the file over to Corel Painter Essentials 8 and ran a little Impressionism action on it, and this was the result. For what ever reason, I seem to have acquired a taste for abstract images, and when I see a potential image before me, I start thinking how it might look if it were converted into an abstract illustration of some sort. I never know what I will come up with when I start out playing with an image. Of course my better half thinks I'm nuts, and she probably is not too far off the mark....but such is life. I tell her it is my therapy that enables me to cope with this mad world that has emerged recently. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it....Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment