Friday 26 November 2021

On Reedmere Road.....

The City of Windsor is made up of several smaller areas that seem to meld into each other, not unlike a lot of other cities. Walkerville, LaSalle, Sandwich, and Olde Riverside are a few, and this image was shot a couple of days ago in Olde Riverside. With my camera set to Illustration mode, I made this shot of the Autumn leaves, and it will likely be the last of the season for another year. As I type this, it is snowing outside, and believe it or not, I am not disappointed. The four seasons keeps things interesting in this country, and if I lived in a place where it was mild all year around, and no Winter season, I think I would go crazy....or more so than I already am. At least we do not have the terrible weather events so far here, like what is happening right now in B.C and the Maritimes, and Newfoundland - Labrador. Let's hope the weather gods show a little mercy on them soon.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment