Monday 4 November 2019

Mandolin Abstract....

Well, here we go again.....after about a 3 month absence, I decided to give blogging another go. It is somewhat disconcerting when you browse other sites, and find some of your images being used to enhance other bloggers sites.....definitely not cool. Then when others overstep the boundaries of personal space on your blog, it is time to take a hiatus, and log off for a while. At any rate, I decided to return with a new blog title, and hopefully the images on here will strike a chord (pun intended) with some of you. If I aimed to please everyone, then my images would be very mediocre at best...but then again, maybe they are anyway. I have no ego concerning my images, and only request a bit of respect.
This image was photographed on a recent visit to a relative's home. He plays the guitar, and mandolin, and this started out as a simple grab shot, with the camera tilted a few degrees to make things a little less static. I applied a couple of filters in Corel and decided to go with this rendition of it. He said it was somewhat surreal, when I sent him the file.....I can live with that. Hope some of you can find some enjoyment in it also....there ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment