Tuesday 5 November 2019

Terra Cotta Abstract.....

We are all caught up in different circumstances. Some of us are free to roam the world and take wonderful photos, and some of us are destined to be closer to home. You could say that I fall into the latter category. As such, a lot, or most of my images are of items that are close by. This one in particular, is just a bunch of terra cotta pots dangling by some twine from a nail over head on our back deck. They were so simple and ordinary just hanging there, and for some reason, I felt that they deserved their moment in the sun. Hence this little abstract image that was a lot of fun in the making. My in house imaging judge thinks I am stuck in a crazy rut, and maybe she has a point there.....'tis all good. Cheers!

Camera: SONY a77Mk2
Lens: SONY 18 ~ 135mm zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment