Tuesday 12 November 2019

Through Glaucoma Eyes.....

This image reminds me of how most of the world appeared about 4 years ago, before I had cataracts removed from my eyes. The eye doctor informed me that I had Glaucoma, and would need the procedure done. I had noticed that things appeared somewhat soft, and especially while driving at night, the lights had a soft glow around them, and as other vehicles passed by, they would appear to leave streaks or trails of light. However, it strangely enough had a couple of advantages. When I looked at a lovely bouquet, or sometimes even elderly folk, the softness was somewhat enjoyable at times...depending on what my gaze was fixed on....not an unpleasant aspect. Maybe we should leave the rest to your imagination..... Cheers!

Camera: SONY a65
Lens: Minolta 100mm Soft Focus Portrait Lens

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for my late comment David, I have not posted any new pictures on my blog because I have been busy with other things like our show and next weekend we are doing a workshop in Haileybury Anyway I'll try to post again soon Also we are having quite a beginning of the Winter season with lots of snow since the first of November. Well some of my photo friends were wondering what happened so now they are happy again that you are back. My blog is simply an incentive to keep taking pictures. I am also busy with learning all the new things in Photoshop, OnOne and Luminar4. Then I also likee working on my iPad which is lots of fun. This Winter I am planning to start going through my old negatives and slides. New projects are making cards and small books, which will keep me busy. So keep in touch and in the Spring we should all go ona little photo excursion here in the North

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for responding Mike. I have been busy also. I have finished the outside portion of my DIY camper RV, and hopefully it will be seeing some Northern Ontario Provincial Parks next Spring and Summer. It might even make it to the East coast if all goes well. Maybe I will post a photo of it on this blog. Cheers! Dave

    ReplyDelete