Sunday 25 October 2020

Just A Rose Budding.....

Since most of the major projects are completed now, including about 95% of the interior of the "Land Dory", I finally have more time to spend on here, spewing out my nonsense of one thing or another. I have no notions at all that anything I present is of much value to anyone else, but then, neither is most of  the stuff that is on the www these days. I get so bored reading all the junk, that I thought I would join in and load the www up with a bit more, hoping that maybe it will totally crash, and send us all back where we belong, into the REAL world. Actually, my projects gave me a pleasant hiatus from spending endless hours on the computer. To be truthful, I much more enjoyed my time, hours upon hours, toiling away in the darkroom well into the wee hours of the morning, just to get a print "just right". Then some "expert" would go out of his or her way to tell me what I had done wrong, and how I should redo it all over again, to gain a higher score in the next competition!!! That would just send me....totally laughing my head off, as I felt I could tell the "expert" how he could improve his latest endeavour. So much bunk! Anyway, this little image, for what it is worth, gives me a smile, and helps me remember the scent of it, when I look at the array of lovely colours, and that folks, is what it is all about....enjoy the now...it doesn't last long. Cheers!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment