Monday 26 October 2020

Wilted Rose Abstract.....


 Well, here we go again. Last evening while I was tweaking my blog a little, for some reason, all of the text for all of the postings vanished....but finally about 3 hours later, I managed to recover it again. I know, some would probably say that it is no great loss, but a lot of effort goes into making and writing a blog, even one as mundane as this one. So we shall give it another chance. This little image sort of illustrates how I feel about things in general. It started out as a terribly wilted rose, and it would have been easy to ignore it. However, over time, I have learned that one should not be too hasty in just writing things/people off, because they do not jump out and immediately grab your attention, or admiration. With a little effort, the lessor of things can be transformed into something that does grab your attention, even if only briefly. To make something out of nothing is rewarding, and I guess it is why I like to photograph things that is well beyond its best before date. It certainly is not to everyone's taste, but you can't please everyone all of the time....enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment