Friday 28 January 2022

Sparrow.....

This little Sparrow was one of many at the feeders today, and while the Woodpeckers, Cardinals, Wrens and Chickadees etc., seem to be more noticeable, it got close enough for me to grab a shot before it flitted off again. It is a very enjoyable pass time to sit and watch them all vie for their turn at the feeder, and they very often turn on each other. So far, we have had very few Blue Jays join the banquet. Maybe I need to change the feed a bit, but from what I could tell, they appear to be very aggressive, and want to take over. So maybe I will leave things as they are. There are so many types of Sparrows, and I tried looking this little one up, but couldn't find anything to match its markings.....If I should happen to be able to identify it, I will update this post....Cheers! 
 

1 comment:

  1. It's a "Dicky Bird Sparow" Dave, ;)

    ReplyDelete